In my normal day to day life I work “on set” of main stream commercials, movies, television, music videos and photo shoots as a Digital Imaging Technician. When I am not working on set I have multiple projects geared toward my passion for adventure and photojournalism.
Digital Imaging Technician I.C.G-IATSE (LOCAL 600)
- On set specialist available for any and all camera related questions or concerns.
- Create and manage custom LUTs for live display on set.
- Da Vinci color grading expert.
- Seamlessly data manage, and transcode for ARRI, RED, CANON, SONY, GOPRO… ETC.
Freelance Photographer / Journalist WWW . COMPASSIONFLASH . COM
- Experience traveling and capturing content through multifaceted countries and cultures around the world; North, Central and South America, Europe, North Africa, South and South East Asia.
- Developed an online photojournalism and fundraising platform designed to inspire others to participate, volunteer and donate to causes around the world titled, “COMPASSION FLASH”
- Adobe Photoshop and Light Room expert
Freelance Assistant Camera Man
- Acquired the skills to work fluidly with a camera operator and crew.
- Keeps equipment organized while working under pressure
- Experienced the stressors of harsh environments such as; snow, desert, jungle and rain.
- Able to manage the camera department and delegate tasks to others
- Expert user and technician of all professional digital photo and cinema cameras: ARRI, RED, CANNON, SONY, PANASONIC, GOPRO…
Film Loader/ Camera Utility
- Worked under well known camera assistant’s loading film, carrying equipment far distances and wrapping miles of cable.
- Have worked on countless commercials, movies and music videos in a multitude of environments such as; in the office, on set, in trucks, planes, helicopters, boats, and trains. Overqualified for any production situation.
- Exemplary leadership skills, often being the key P.A. and training others
Intern, Directors Assistant, Aero Films. www.aerofilm.tv
- Worked as an intern for well known Director/DP, Ken Arlidge ASC
ASSOCIATED PRODUCTION COMPANIES
Anonymous Content Tool MJZ Biscuit
Radical Media White Label O POSITIVE Park Pictures
Backyard HSI RSA Smuggler
Limey Streetlight Films Boxer Films Independent Media
Hungry Man Aero Films Supply and Demand Pretty Bird
Columbia College Hollywood, Cinematography, Editing September 2006- June 2007
PERSONAL SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Avid outdoorsman and athlete
- Skills include: PADI rescue diver, BLS/EMT certified, surfer, snowboarder, skateboard, long distance wilderness trekker, musician, hunter/marksman, boatsman, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA grappler, 5 year Burner )'(.